This document describes the contractility contract management system, for race contract management and for race sponsor management.
race contract management
The system is used to manage bookings and contracts for the Steeplechasers race services business. The primary functions provided by the system include:
online availability calendar
race database, providing online schedule and details of races and clients
electronic contract generation, signing and archival capabilities
Email system designed to automate the communication with race directors, race services administrators and race services leads
Automated initialization of the preliminary schedule for the current year from the previous year’s bookings
This system is designed to significantly reduce the administrative workload required to manage the club’s race services business.
See Race Contract Administrator’s Guide for more details.
race sponsor management
The system is ued to manage sponsors for the Steeplechasers signature races. The primary functions provided by the system include:
maintain database of benefits for sponsor levels
maintain record of race sponsorships
generate sponsor agreement based on sponsor benefits
automatically configure free entry coupons in the race registration system (RunSignUp only)
automated initialization of possible sponsorships for the next year from the current year’s sponsors
This system is designed to significantly reduce the administrative workload required to manage sponsorships by signature race race directors.
See Race Sponsor Administrator’s Guide for more details.
Common Use Cases (What To Do…)¶
When You Want to Log In¶
From the contractility home page, click on Google Log In in the upper right corner. You will be shown a google sign in challenge similar to below. Sign in with your steeplechasers.org account.
You will then be shown the following, which will give the application permission to create files in G Suite on your behalf. Click Allow
- Race Contract Administrator’s Guide
- Email Conventions
- Event Life Cycle
- Event State Flow
- Event Use Cases (What To Do…)
- When We Learn About a New Race
- When We’re Contacted for a Race We’ve Done Before
- When the Race Director has Questions
- When Race Details are Confirmed by Race Director
- When Race Director Accepts Agreement (Treasurer)
- When Race Director Accepts Agreement (Race Services Admin)
- When We Contract for Premium Promotion (Communications)
- When Changes Need to be Made to a Committed Agreement
- When an Exception to Standard Availability Rules is Needed
- Race Sponsor Administrator’s Guide